Notebook Pages?

DevoD

• Level 5*
On 1/4/2019 at 1:23 PM, DevoD said:

Can you create pages within a notebook vs having to create multiple notebooks?

A notebook contains notes. There are no pages in Evernote.

Thanks for the reply...I guess what I am looking for actually is stacks within a stack. I was thinking in previous version of Evernote I had the ability to create pages within a note and this sufficed for tracking meetings with a project notebook. 

Oh well...

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, DevoD said:

Thanks for the reply...I guess what I am looking for actually is stacks within a stack. I was thinking in previous version of Evernote I had the ability to create pages within a note and this sufficed for tracking meetings with a project notebook. 

Oh well...

Note in Notebook in Stack is the three level hierarchy in EN.  Numerous requests across the years for something beyond Stacks. 

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, DevoD said:

I would track meetings using tags, and possibly title information.

• Level 5*

Tags certainly can be used to "structure" your notes, but it's a different flavor of structuring. Pure folder/tree systems are predicated on the idea that an object has exactly one place to live in the hierarchy. Tagging systems recognize the fact that often objects it more than one category (think books: historical romance, for example). There are many ways to approach this, but I think about it as follows. In your case, a project might merit a tag, (e.g. "My Project") and also a meeting might merit its own tag (e.g., "Meeting"). There might be other tags to describe general project categories: "Report", "Specification", "Requirements", "Research", etc. etc. Apply as needed. So now you have another project "My Other Project"; you can re-use all of those other tags with your new project. You can isolate on all projects, using their project name tag, or all meetings, etc., etc.

Archived