Jump to content
Lauralouise

Formatting disappeared

Recommended Posts

I used to have the option of bold, italics, underline, positioning of text (e.g. centred), tick boxes, bullets, crossed out writing etc. and it's completely disappeared.

 

I've mostly used Google Keyboard, so why has it vanished? These formatting options made Evernote superior.

 

Grateful for any help!

Share this post


Link to post

Is this for the Evernote for Android application?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, jefito said:

Is this for the Evernote for Android application?

Yes its the Evernote app on android

Share this post


Link to post

I see them fine in the latest version (6.7.0, I think --'s pretty faint in settings) on Android 6.01.

Share this post


Link to post

What is the version number? I have v. 8.7.0, which is the latest one available to me, but sometimes updates roll out gradually to different locations. For me, all those functions are working, via the a icon at the top of the note window. Moreover, another user has reported the exact same issue; I've invited them to contribute here.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

What is the version number? I have v. 8.7.0, which is the latest one available to me, but sometimes updates roll out gradually to different locations. For me, all those functions are working, via the a icon at the top of the note window. Moreover, another user has reported the exact same issue; I've invited them to contribute here.

Hello, I'm using the latest version and the bold a has just appeared (or did I not see it beforehand?!) and it's now working wonderfully! 

 

Thank you everyone for your help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Great, good to hear it, although disconcerting to think that the feature was missing previously! I posted the wrong link to a similar report previously; the correct link is:

@Ceefour21, can you comment?

Share this post


Link to post

My formatting has completely disappeared as well, is there any way someone could tell me how this issue of theirs was fixed? Thank you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Great, good to hear it, although disconcerting to think that the feature was missing previously! I posted the wrong link to a similar report previously; the correct link is:

@Ceefour21, can you comment?

Yea, mine isn't still working. If I tap the a key, it brings out the features but, when I tap on them individually, they do not work.

Share this post


Link to post

What do you mean by the a key? So yours still isn't working at all?

Share this post


Link to post

Ohhh wait I see what you mean by the a key, I just found it and pressed it and now I see all the formatting options, thank you so much!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, it's not. The is the icon that is tapped to show the features of Bold, Italics, Underline etc

2 minutes ago, Shawn liu said:

What do you mean by the a key? So yours still isn't working at all?

 

Share this post


Link to post

Ohhh okay, mine work now, I'm sorry to hear that yours still aren't working. You're saying they don't work at all when you press them?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...