Interference with another app

jamie.cropley

Hi,

Evernote web clipper, when installed and enabled in chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) it disables a game engine application known as 'Construct 3' especially with key down inputs for some reason, e.g. it will not accept the arrow keys properly but will accept all number pad arrows on the far right side of the keyboard if the num lock is turned off. More details here:

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/how-do-i-solve-these-top-down-140420

• Level 5*

Hi.  Looks like Evernote should be aware of this*,  and according to the same post there are a few options...

Three potential solutions to this:

- I have informed Evernote of the issue: discussion.evernote.com/topic/118215-interference-with-another-app

- Download desktop build (Best solution!): construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/construct-3-desktop-build-beta-131317

- Add an argument to the chrome app of construct 3 so it does not auto enable the evernote web clipper extension upon launching the chrome 3 app, as you can't edit the extension settings when launching the chrome app of construct 3. UPDATE: For chrome do the following and the app should work as normal then no need for complex arguments: i.gyazo.com/8d250b064aeac2a2672497f87323f3fe.mp4

* given the holiday period we're enjoying,  it might take some time for them to react...

Archived