Join the #EverBetterChallenge and finish what you start in 2019. Read more... ×
Zetta

SIMPLE Add Notebook to a group

IMO a very intuitive feature is missing and it's really annoying to use the current method.

CURRENTLY:

When I want to add a new notebook to an existing group, if I want to use the UI, I have to scroll to "Notebooks" click on it, then click the New Notebook button, then find the new notebook and drag it into my group/stack/whatever.

CURRENTLY (B):

If I click Shift+Command+N I can create a new notebook, but even if I've selected a stack, it doesn't add the new notebook to it.

REQUEST:

Let me right click on a stack, and then click a New Notebook on the pop-up menu.  Have that notebook show up within the stack.

23 minutes ago, Zetta said:

Let me right click on a stack, and then click a New Notebook on the pop-up menu.  Have that notebook show up within the stack.

Screenshot from my Mac, right-clicking on a stack1833644606_ScreenShot2018-12-14at13_52_10.png.cf49db7c82fc065d12b87d8f34555804.png

I don't mean from the main "Notebooks" view, I mean from the side-panel (But that's exactly the feature I want)

I use my side panel in constantly expanded mode.

2018-12-14_15-56-06.png

8 minutes ago, Zetta said:

I don't mean from the main "Notebooks" view, I mean from the side-panel (But that's exactly the feature I want)

I use my side panel in constantly expanded mode.

I keep the sidebar width reduced to just icons
As you found out, on a Mac there's limited functions in the sidebar.  It's mostly a navigation tool

Just now, DTLow said:

I keep the sidebar width reduced to just icons
As you found out, on a Mac there's limited functions in the sidebar.  It's mostly a navigation tool

Indeed.  That's the feature I want "fixed" :)