Auto adjusting reminders

amosgreene

Idea

As I work in a high stress high volume sales environment, Evernote premium has become my life over the past 4yrs! I use Evernote reminders to prioritize my sales calls, life tasks etcetera by time/date. I clear the reminder as each task is completed. If I have 15 tasks to complete today & only get 10 done I push the remaining tasks out another day as one of tomorrow's reminders. Tomorrow's 15 tasks are already a full day. This often forces me to push several of tomorrow's lesser tasks out 2 days from now. Evernote needs the option to keep my low priority tasks 2 or 3 days out automatically so I don't have to keep readjusting them every day.

2 replies to this idea

Completely agree - about two / three months ago wrote to Evernote to ask for something similar - namely, the ability to change the reminder date on several notes at the same time.  To be clear - select several notes, then change the reminder date / time at one go.

• Level 5*
On 12/1/2018 at 6:35 AM, amosgreene said:

Evernote needs the option to keep my low priority tasks 2 or 3 days out automatically so I don't have to keep readjusting them every day.

My current task list is generted by the search  reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*
For uncompleted tasks, I'm not "readjusting them every day.", although I do adjust dates as required by my schedule.

39 minutes ago, Addis Geordie said:

the ability to change the reminder date on several notes at the same time.

This can be scripted on a Mac.

Archived