Help!!! Problems in linking Notes!!!

Hi!! 

I use a Mac (last generation) and I'm not a paying user!

But I just want to know how to link a note in two different notebooks! 

I mean: I would like to write only in one note and refresh automatically the same note linked in another notebook!

Here on the Evernote Assistance they tell you to copy the link of the note... but not where to paste it!!!

Please help me! Can't stand to keep on doing it manually!!! 😱🙏🏻 

Ok I'll try to explain better: in my evernote I'd like to have a list of notebooks per topic. Each with his # of notes. 

Than I would use a new notebook and call it: FIRST THINGS TO DO where I want to have all the most important notes that I have per topic!!!

So I need to build a NOTEBOOK with link notes from the other notebooks!!! 😓

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, ClaudiaNS said:

But I just want to know how to link a note in two different notebooks! 

I mean: I would like to write only in one note and refresh automatically the same note linked in another notebook!

You cannot link to a note from notebooks. You can only link to another note using a note link, which must be contained in a note.

Conceptually: a note is contained by exactly one notebook, you you cannot have a note contained by two or more notebooks. What you can do is to have a note that contains links to other notes. From...

3 minutes ago, ClaudiaNS said:

Ok I'll try to explain better: in my evernote I'd like to have a list of notebooks per topic. Each with his # of notes. 

Than I would use a new notebook and call it: FIRST THINGS TO DO where I want to have all the most important notes that I have per topic!!!

So I need to build a NOTEBOOK with link notes from the other notebooks!!! 😓

...it sounds like you're looking for a table of contents. So you're in luck, since Evernote can help you make table of content notes.: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005667-How-to-create-a-table-of-contents-with-links-to-other-notes

22 hours ago, jefito said:

You cannot link to a note from notebooks. You can only link to another note using a note link, which must be contained in a note.

Conceptually: a note is contained by exactly one notebook, you you cannot have a note contained by two or more notebooks. What you can do is to have a note that contains links to other notes. From...

...it sounds like you're looking for a table of contents. So you're in luck, since Evernote can help you make table of content notes.: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005667-How-to-create-a-table-of-contents-with-links-to-other-notes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Archived