Syncronisation issue after updating Mac Client to 7.6

Yesterday I got a notice, that dark mode is now available. Excited, I installed 7.6.

But then Evernote was empty. I logged into the web version (which I haven't visited in a while and I'm glad it's now more like the desktop version) and saw my notes were still there. 

Since then, I closed and opened Evernote a couple of times, restarted my Mac, of course I clicked on the sync button :D

There are now only 3 notes visible on the Mac client and only the tags and notebooks associated to those notes. They were only visible, after I accessed them in the web app. 

Any suggestions?

• Level 5*

Make sure you're using the same userid/password on each platform.  It's too easy to accidently create new accounts.

You can force a full re-sync by: Hold theShift andOption keys on your keyboard and click the sync wheel

On 11/26/2018 at 5:14 PM, DTLow said:

You can force a full re-sync by: Hold theShift andOption keys on your keyboard and click the sync wheel

This worked. Now I have all of my notes on my Mac app again.

Evernote team should look into the issue though.

I have had nothing but problems with 7.6 for Mac. I have had to delete and reinstall 3 times because it starts synching for hours at a time when there is nothing to synch. Now I can't scroll down in notebooks because when I scroll down it automatically jumps back up to the top. Has anyone else had these problems. 

Archived