Jump to Most Recent Notes

I have always been able to click on "All Notes" at the top of my screen and it jumped to the most recent notes. However, upon upgrading to Evernote 7.6 it no longer does this! I contacted EN support regarding the issue but they stated that this has never happened...am I crazy or have others had this feature occur for them in the past? This feature was great! We need this.

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 3.01.55 PM.png

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, wmsolo said:

I have always been able to click on "All Notes" at the top of my screen and it jumped to the most recent notes

Sorry, but I am not seeing that behavior in Evernote 6.11.1 (455059) on macOS 10.12.6.

Clicking on "All Notes" shows a popup that allows me to choose a Notebook or Stack.

I don't know of anything that will jump to the most recent Notes in all cases.  If a Note in the Note List has focus, and the Notes are sorted by Date Updated Descending, then pressing ⌥↑ will take you to the top of the list, which will be the most recent Note updated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
19 minutes ago, nnegi said:

@wmsolo means when clicking the red area, it will jump to top of the list in previous version. I love this feature too. I don't know why it had been taken away in the new version.

Scrollbar works for me1430425020_ScreenShot2018-12-20at09_02_13.png.68b55670522ec7a6ca77f81c1fb0cb7d.png

There's also keyboard shortcuts that I can never remember

• 2 weeks later...

I use this function a lot. I like to  see "ALL Note", but my problem is when you are on note 247, and you want to see the newest ones, you have to click the slider and ride across all note till the newst one...

Why don't EN put a "button" Home that goes at the upper of the row ???

Archived