Lost a Note ... in Flight + trouble signing in

Hello ... I seem to have lost a note when I was on a flight, so it didn't sync. Is that retrievable? Thx.

Also, I'm having trouble with my account staying signed in particularly when I was trying to contact customer service. It keeps asking me to sign in, and when I do, it just circles back to sign in. You can imagine how frustrating that would be.

NOTE: I'm a premium subscribe.

Thanks in advance.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, ohradiogirl said:

Hello ... I seem to have lost a note when I was on a flight, so it didn't sync. Is that retrievable? Thx.

Also, I'm having trouble with my account staying signed in particularly when I was trying to contact customer service. It keeps asking me to sign in, and when I do, it just circles back to sign in. You can imagine how frustrating that would be.

NOTE: I'm a premium subscribe.

Thanks in advance.

If the note was deleted it is only retrievable from the Trash or a personal backup.  If the note still exists but it is empty and synced at some point in the past you should be able to recover a previous version from Note History.  If it was a note that you were creating it should sync as soon as you get a connection.

Archived