Sort Reminders By Date (Specific)

Daniel Antunes

Idea

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Daniel Antunes said:

When I sort the reminders by date it shows me 3 days, but I would like to see only the current day!

Which platform?  On any of them you can create a search to find only notes with reminders for today.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, CalS said:

On any of them you can create a search to find only notes with reminders for today.

Following up for Cal:

Specifically a search of: reminderTime:day -reminderTime:day+1

Meaning: find all notes with a reminder data of today or later, but not with a reminder date of tomorrow or later. I.e., notes with a reminder date of today only

See the Evernote Search Grammar reference.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, jefito said:

Following up for Cal:

Specifically a search of: reminderTime:day -reminderTime:day+1

Meaning: find all notes with a reminder data of today or later, but not with a reminder date of tomorrow or later. I.e., notes with a reminder date of today only

See the Evernote Search Grammar reference.

And add -reminderdonetime:* to not show those notes with reminders marked as done today.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Daniel Antunes said:

In the Portuguese version did not work. It would be more useful to have a way to filter the tasks by dates. But thank you anyway

I'm curious as to how Evernote's search grammar functions in other languages.
This is the documentation I'm using  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313828
Do other search terms work; for example   intitle:, tag:, created:, ...

Also, Which platform/device are you using.  Evernote/Mac provides a data definition for use with scripting.

Archived