formatting misfunctioning

fabio61

I am really getting upset with the erratic formatting in Evernote web app.

It has always been difficult to cut text and paste into the application but today is even getting impossible to change the font of the typed text (if the dafault font is 14 there is no way to select a different size, and there is no way to change to italics.

What is the reason of it? Yesterday and the days before I have been always able to reformat at least the typed text. Today there is no way to do it.

I am using firefox; however, I tried to open Evernote in Midori and the behaviour is identical.

Then, I closed the web app and went to the android app; there, I was able to change the font to bold and remove italics but, of course, not to change the size or the color. I closed the android application and went back to the web application; At this point I was able to change size and color.

Formatting in Evernote has always been its greatest weakness in my opinion. When you look at how so many other web based note taking apps have such clean and simple formatting I could not understand why in Evernote the fonts are a mess across all devices. I can only guess that it is a legacy issue that cannot be fixed.

Archived