pleasemakeitwork

Exceeded my basic upload limit - how to use EN now?

I created a note that included an attachment that was so large that it caused me to exceed my 25mb monltly limit as a non-premium.  Rather than rejecting the upload, EN accepted it and used it to exhaust my 25 mb monthly allotment and thereafter refused any further uploads - even edits to existing notes, telling me that it would exceed my monthly limit.

I asked this Forum for help and you folks gave me an explanation for what I had done and what to do next. Thanks.  

So I created a Local Notebook that does not try to sync and I am working with that as an interim measure. The Forum advised me that my account would automatically reset as a matter of course at the end of my 30-day cycle so that I would get a new 25mb monthly allotment and thereafter I would be able to create notes in syncing notebooks as normal.

I created the Local Notebook on October 7, more than 30 days ago.  When I try to work in a syncing note EN still rejects it - no matter how small - saying that it will exceed my 30 day limit.

How can I get back to using EN with the normal 30-day limit?  ThanksI created a note that included an attachment that was so large that it caused me to exceed my 25mb monltly limit as a non-premium.  Rather than rejecting the upload, EN accepted it and used it to exhaust my 25 mb monthly allotment and thereafter refused any further uploads - even edits to existing notes, telling me that it would exceed my monthly limit.

I asked this Forum for help and you folks gave me an explanation for what I had done and what to do next. Thanks.  

So I created a Local Notebook that does not try to sync and I am working with that as an interim measure. The Forum advised me that my account would automatically reset as a matter of course at the end of my 30-day cycle so that I would get a new 25mb monthly allotment and thereafter I would be able to create notes in syncing notebooks as normal.

I created the Local Notebook on October 7, more than 30 days ago.  When I try to work in a syncing note EN still rejects it - no matter how small - saying that it will exceed my 30 day limit.

How can I get back to using EN with the normal 30-day limit?  Thanks

You can find the exact details in your account settings
Viewing my account settings on the web platform, I see

6DA29583-3A75-4252-9CC4-19D4AAC868B1.jpeg.2aeeb7e0311fb0838a5b40ef4b8c4bbf.jpeg

thanks, I really appreciate your help on this.  We seem to be speaking past each other, and it probably is my fault.  You are suggesting that I look at my account settings but I am asking for a way to get EN to allot me the basic limits so that I can resume full use.  I know that I may be missing the point but I do not understand how viewing my account settings will get me the result I am hoping to achieve. Again, maybe I am not seeing something that is looking right at me; and it would not be my first time! After looking at my account settings, what would be my next step? thanks

my account settings say that I have used 60 of 60 mb and that it will reset in 24 days.  Now I am really stumped.  34 days ago it said that I used 60 of 60 and that the account would reset in 28 days.  Since then I have not uploaded anything - because I can't -  and instead I have worked only in my Local nb.  Is the Local nb, which cannot synch, adding to my upload count even though it is local?  I can not think of any other way that in the past 30+ my upload count has remained at 60.  Very truly your: Totally Confused

Do you have notes in your trash awaiting sync?