Chrome web clipper not clipping YouTube videos

Hello all. This is a new problem for me. Maybe the latest version of Chrome (which I have, I double-checked) doesn't permit EN web clipping of YouTube videos? I've tried multiple times and I can't get it to work. I closed and relaunched Chrome twice. I also refreshed the YouTube page several times, and each time the YouTube clip didn't happen. It looks like there's something blocking the clipping, because the web clipper dialogue box that I get every time I clip non-YouTube pages doesn't appear for YouTube pages. Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this one!

Thanks for your reply! I tried on Firefox but I couldn't get it to work there, either. I'll uninstall and reinstall Firefox to see if I can get it to work. Clipping YouTube clips off CHrome used to be a breeze. Too bad it doesn't work anymore. ?  Thanks again for the ideas!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
14 hours ago, Leah_73 said:

Thanks for your reply! I tried on Firefox but I couldn't get it to work there, either. I'll uninstall and reinstall Firefox to see if I can get it to work. Clipping YouTube clips off CHrome used to be a breeze. Too bad it doesn't work anymore. ?  Thanks again for the ideas!

You are welcome.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope to re-open this one, same thing started to happen today.   My Firefox and Safari Web Clipper 6.13.2 will not clup Youtube clips if the comments load.  It seems strange across browsers, so it must be something Youtube did...not sure.   What I get is a "clip" which is blank, and at the time of clipping the screen looks all white (i.e. blank).

• Level 5*
On 1/20/2019 at 7:22 PM, rhawk301 said:

My Firefox and Safari Web Clipper 6.13.2 will not clup Youtube clips if the comments load.

Fortunately, it works fine for me in Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98 (3578.98) on macOS 10.12.6, EN Clipper 7.8.0.25-8669cbc.

Well, almost fine.  BUG: Unfortunately it removes all of the linebreaks from the Description, making it very hard to read.

ATTN @Evernote@rubenb @Shane D. ) Web Clipper Bug Report

• 4 months later...