Cannot remove a notebook

mstanwyck0

Idea

I previously had a business account along with my personal account. When I discontinued my business account I still had two notebooks that were attached to that account. Since then, I have been unable to remove these two notebooks from my account. 

I use the Remove Notebook feature but nothing happens. Any thoughts on how?

3 replies to this idea

I am also unable to delete a notebook. I'm using evernote on the web and it doesn't seem like there's a way to delete a notebook. The only options are to Share a notebook, Rename a notebook, and add a shortcut. Has anyone figured out how to delete notebooks???

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Alaina_H said:

I am also unable to delete a notebook. I'm using evernote on the web and it doesn't seem like there's a way to delete a notebook. The only options are to Share a notebook, Rename a notebook, and add a shortcut. Has anyone figured out how to delete notebooks???

Using the current version of the web platform with the Safari browser on a Mac1721956775_ScreenShot2018-11-09at11_31_32.png.97a376005b0a1aba07d5fde31448afe4.png

Switch to the notebook page using the icon in the sidebar
Click  on a notebook
and click on the trash can icon beside the notebook

---------

Using the new beta version, click on the ... menu633664887_ScreenShot2018-11-09at11_42_01.png.a3fed4bfabe4e518121cc62f9f1601e6.png

• Ex Employees

@mstanwyck0, are you on the Mac version? If so, we have an open ticket for this. I don't have a timeline for a fix for this. 

One possible fix is to remove your local Evernote database and resync all the data down from the server. Please make sure all your data has been synced up to the server before you try this, as it clears out ALL local EN data.

1. Make sure to sync your data
  2. Close the Mac app
  3. Open terminal
  4. Run: rm -rf ~/Library/Containers/com.evernote.Evernote
  5. Reopen the Mac app
  6. Login
  7. All your data will resync down.

Archived