Evernote To Wordpress

Hi,

I came across similar discussion link which is about a year old.

I have about 5700 notes that I created as a part of language learning. I want to publish this to wordpress so that people who do know much about tag system in evernote can also benefit from these notes.

I came across this plugin called "Sentinote" while searching for evernote to wordpress.

What I wanted to know from people who already used-

1. is there a limit on how many I can publish in a day?

2. Do I need to have wordpress paid subscription for this or would it work with free one as well?

I am a premier member of evernote.

I would appreciate your help

• Level 5*

Not a Sentinote or a Wordpress user,  but there's another option here - have a look at https://postach.io which "turns an Evernote notebook into a website".  There are no limits I'm aware of,  and the whole thing is free unless you want to subscribe to 1) support development in a unique Evernote add-in,  or 2) want a really fancy website.  You might also have to subscribe for stats on how many hits you get - I'm not sure about that.  Maintenance is really easy - tag a note with "published" and it's online.  Change the note and sync,  and the website is updated.  Easy.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there. I know this is an old  thread, but I really would like to use Evernote to post (draft or live) to my Wordpress blog. I've tried the IFTTT integration getting that my Wordpress URL is invalid. What I think is going on with that is how I host my Wordpress site. It is on Siteground and I've talked to their technical support and they said that there is no reason that they can see as to why I'm getting the message. However, I think it is because of the way the IFTTT Service is written because it is looking for sites on either Wordpress.com or Wordpress.org, which I don't believe my site is. 

So, is there a way to set integration? From all the research I've done up to this point I don't believe there is. 

Thanks, 

Joe Breal

• Level 5*
On 7/6/2020 at 7:45 PM, joebreal said:

is there a way to set integration?

No personal experience, but a quick search for "evernote wordpress plugin" (without the quotes) got 300,000 hits...

• 2 years later...

But the plugin called "Sentinote" is not quite suitable for Wordpress. If you blog and write news every day but want to use plugin for automatic publishing you will need to get paid subscription to set publishing schedule. You'll also have to manually edit the article layout, shading and paragraphs

On 11/3/2018 at 1:41 PM, gazumped said:

Not a Sentinote or a Wordpress user,  but there's another option here - have a look at https://postach.io which "turns an Evernote notebook into a website".  There are no limits I'm aware of,  and the whole thing is free unless you want to subscribe to 1) support development in a unique Evernote add-in,  or 2) want a really fancy website.  You might also have to subscribe for stats on how many hits you get - I'm not sure about that.  Maintenance is really easy - tag a note with "published" and it's online.  Change the note and sync,  and the website is updated.  Easy.

Postach isn't secure. It's a free 3rd party and vulnerable to going down at any time. I'd rather insulate my evernote notebook from the rest of my evernote account. It doesn't sit well with me to authorize access to Evernote this way. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It’s either one of the integrations, or good old copy & paste to any blogging tool.

Most serious bloggers tend to use a content management that will distribute content to several platforms in one go, like a blogpost, posting visuals on Instagram, an entry on Facebook, a tweet, maybe a new video on YT etc. Content is created once and used for multiple channels.

But that’s beyond EN for sure.

If you want to insulate the blogging notebook with postach.io, create a free second account. Link a new notebook to postach.io.

Share your blog editing notebook to the free account. When ready to release, duplicate the note from the share, and move the copy to the notebook linked up.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

Most serious bloggers tend to use a content management that will distribute content to several platforms in one go, like a blogpost, posting visuals on Instagram, an entry on Facebook, a tweet, maybe a new video on YT etc. Content is created once and used for multiple channels.

I tend to do all the planning and gathering in EN. Each article with have its own note.

As PE said a blog can be converted into main formats and I'll plan this within Evernote and write long form content in Zoho Writer, WordPress or Substack and short form social media stuff within Evernote. I store all the social media graphics, reels, YT Shorts and whatnot within the note so its in one place.

• Like 1