Will pay for help to teach me a better setup

itzaclip@gmail.com

Hello I am using evernote premium. i love it but i want to make sure im using it the best way i can. I have watched all youtube and read all tutorial articles, and quite a few blogs.  My business does not match any of  what most people use it for(ie students researchers, projects, office people)

so i am willing to pay for someones time to  help me . 

My business is a Pet grooming &  grooming distribution. we have both brick and mortar and online .  My typical uses right now are for keeping track of conversations with customers that contact me through, email/facebook messenger(personal) facebook page manager/ text . i will often screen shot it and quickly make myself a note. comes in handy when you have people contacting you at 6am- midnight. I also keep track of to-do for both business, personal,  things to restock, repair list(stuff we sold), contact when stock arrives(cust waiting for somthing), marketing ideas, people to send thankyou/sample to (screenshot of them promoting us online)

I would LOVE to use it for my "cost of goods" which currently are paper folders that i refer to when trying to source goods at better prices. 

i currently use tags, and notebooks, and subfolders, i just want some help to be as organized asi can. 

i will continue reading here, but it doesnt always seem to apply to me. thak you very much in advance. if anyone wants to take on this job please contact me itzaclip@gmail.com 

• Level 5*

Its good to be aware of the various solutions so you can chose what works best for you.

Post your methods here and you'll receive comments.

>>I would LOVE to use it for my "cost of goods" which currently are paper folders that i refer to when trying to source goods at better prices. 

What are the advantages to "paper folders"
I scan all my paperwork and discard asap.
If nothing else, digital provides opportunities for organization and access.

>>I currently use tags, and notebooks, and subfolders, i just want some help to be as organized as I can. 

Evernote supports tags and notebooks; no folders or subfolders
I have minimal notebooks; 350+ tags.
I use the tag hierarchy feature to organize my tags; but I don't rely on it.

I use a script (Mac) to assist with my title and notebook/assignment.  
It's a very controlled pocess; not random

• Level 5*

Hi.  Check out this link - https://evernote.com/certified-consultants

You should be able to find someone reasonably reliable somewhere close to you - sounds like you could really do with someone to sit down and go through your admin to Evernote-ise everything that you're comfortable dealing with.  Whatever else they suggest,  please make sure that you keep a daily backup of your business systems - your local network is the biggest single point of failure for your business!

If you have any queries or proposals you want to bounce off us here,  then please feel free - we'll be happy to help all we can!

Archived