Saved searches suddenly don't work

I have a handful of saved searches that I've used for a long time.  They are searches such as "@Work Reminders Due Today" and @Home Reminders due Tomorrow."  It appears that just today they have stopped working.  I will add a reminder that's due today and they will not appear within that particular saved search.  When I click on "@Work Reminders due Today" it will show me all the reminders from earlier in the day when it was working.  But, when I change the reminder date to, this Friday for example, it doesn't move out of the "Today" search.  I hope that makes sense.  Does anyone have any thoughts?  I would really rather not redo all my searches, but if I must.  P.S. – I have never lost my internet connection.  Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can offer.

Sure thing.  I am using the saved search as show below in the screenshot.  It's the same saved search that I've used for a long long time.  I just went through and changed the reminders from today's today to tomorrow's date on all the tasks that I didn't get to today.  I can go one by one and the reminders all show as being due tomorrow.  Yet for some reason they are all staying put under the saved search in the shared screenshot.

Screenshot 2018-10-31 21.29.25.png

Screenshot 2018-10-31 22.00.28.png

• Level 5*
46 minutes ago, smiller57 said:

I just went through and changed the reminders from today's today to tomorrow's date on all the tasks that I didn't get to today.

I see the reminder date; do those entries have a time setting?

• Level 5*

I'm not seeing an issue with your search.
It would be clearer if you quote the exact search; for example, I use
reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*

You might want to contact support at  https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

btw  Note my search parameters don't require resetting the reminder date.  Outstanding reminders carry over until completed.

Archived