Template bug on Kindle Fire 10 v. 7.12

Hi,

I've tried updating Evernote to the latest version on my shiny new Kindle Fire 10. It looks like 7.12 is it. So here's the problem-

My friend, who loves Evernote and reads all those lovely new feature messages, keeps me apprised of things Evernote that might be cool. So she sent me a writing template in a note to whet my whistle. I thought, yes, this could be handy for spinning off new ideas on the mobile. And I've got the big screen, I wouldn't be caught dead using a cell phone for writing. That's pure evil to the eyes. But a smartphone is what she used to send me the template in a note. So we know the template features work on her souped up Android cell.

The template I received from her works just fine, it's just another note, so no problem on my Kindle. But when I followed the link she sent me to pick up more templates and saved a handful, they don't implement on my Kindle. A new note doesn't offer the template function, as I see how it works on her phone screen.

I do see that she can send me any templates I might want which didn't install directly to the Fire. I just store what she sends in a Template notebook on my device.

But thought reporting the bug to Evernote might help.

Btw, the help and support link from within Evernote on the Kindle is also malfunctioning.

Cheers,

Wren

Archived