Open new window in Evernote

TdeV

Idea

I can't believe I haven't asked for this already, but quick searches don't find anything.

In my search window, I have narrowed down what I'm looking for (combination of search words and tags) and now I want to check something else. What I really want is to open another window.

And if you'll give me another window, perhaps you'll give me a couple. "Please, Sir, can I have more?"

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, TdeV said:

I can't believe I haven't asked for this already, but quick searches don't find anything.

In my search window, I have narrowed down what I'm looking for (combination of search words and tags) and now I want to check something else. What I really want is to open another window.

And if you'll give me another window, perhaps you'll give me a couple. "Please, Sir, can I have more?"

Browser is about all that is available at this point for two distinct windows, instances, whatever.  Up-voted IAC.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, TdeV said:

This is available in Evernote/Mac in the Tabs feature.

Archived