How to delete old shared notes from "shared with me"

I work with a few people and we share notes to stay up to date on tasks. We can all see the notes and make changes as tasks are completed. This work well until the note is out of date.

Once the tasks are done we delete the note. However, the old note still shows up on the "shared with me" list even though the note has been deleted. How can we get rid of old notes in the "shared with me" list so only the available (current) shared notes show up? 

Thanks

Tom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Should I assume that this remains an unresolved issue?  I have the same problem (individual notes that have been shared with me in the past and that have since been deleted by the original/sharing user but remain in my "Shared with Me" list in both the Android app and the Web interface).  Like @TCOH, I want to clean up my "Shared with Me" list and remove these orphans, but I haven't yet found a way to do so.

• Level 5*
On 2/15/2019 at 9:40 PM, sipMD said:

I want to clean up my "Shared with Me" list and remove these orphans, but I haven't yet found a way to do so.

Hi.  I think I've seen a post somewhere that this is a known issue but not one that has a fix as yet..  for the avoidance of dumb suggestions,  can you list out what you've tried so far?

Archived