autocorrector

masivo

• Level 5*

I assume that's an Android device,  so as far as I know,  other than an option in Evernote > Settings > Notes to 'auto-link phone numbers',  there's no spell-check in Evernote - it's likely your device's operating systems that deal with spelling.  I use a SwiftKey keyboard which also has some spell check options,  so another app may be a factor.  What sort of an issue are you having with the autocorrector?

hace 4 horas, gazumped dijo:

I assume that's an Android device,  so as far as I know,  other than an option in Evernote > Settings > Notes to 'auto-link phone numbers',  there's no spell-check in Evernote - it's likely your device's operating systems that deal with spelling.  I use a SwiftKey keyboard which also has some spell check options,  so another app may be a factor.  What sort of an issue are you having with the autocorrector?

Thanks friend. My problem is that I write a word, pulse space and some times other word appears, as if Evernote 
thought that I wrote it wrong. This does not happen to me with other applications. The operating system is MIU

• Level 5*

Very strange.  Looking at a MIU forum,  there seem to be some issues when running Evernote on that system,  though no-one has mentioned this sort of problem.  Maybe if you try in that forum someone will be able to confirm that this is a general issue.  You could notify Evernote on Twitter - @EvernoteHelps - to see if they can assist.

On 27/10/2018 at 15:33, gazumped dijo:

Very strange.  Looking at a MIU forum,  there seem to be some issues when running Evernote on that system,  though no-one has mentioned this sort of problem.  Maybe if you try in that forum someone will be able to confirm that this is a general issue.  You could notify Evernote on Twitter - @EvernoteHelps - to see if they can assist.

I´ll do. Gracias de nuevo

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...

Hi. I would like to know how to deactivate the "autocorrector" in the Mac version. 

It usually works fine, but it's very annoying when I write:

- xxxx 

and the autocorrector changes it to:

• xxxx

To avoid that I have to write: 

-xxxx

I know is not a big deal, but is there any way to change it?

Thanks!