Alvin C

Evernote Support: no response for Premium users!

Last Friday I submit a request to Evernote about a bug in iOS app, especially telling them I have screenshots but in the app I couldn't attach photos. Usually I got reply within two days, but this time, I still couldn't get any help at the end of Monday. I have already sent another mail in this afternoon. However, I didn't hear any answers from Evernote.

I know there have been big changes in Evernote recently. Some senior staff have left the company. I don't know if Support Team is also affected and Premium users no longer get quick help without notice.

Hi.  Did you get an automatic acknowledgement and a Ticket number?  I reported an issue recently and the auto-response was immediate.  A live person takes a day or two to kick in.  If you didn't get a ticket number,  Evernote didn't get your report.

2 分鐘前, gazumped說:

Hi.  Did you get an automatic acknowledgement and a Ticket number?  I reported an issue recently and the auto-response was immediate.  A live person takes a day or two to kick in.  If you didn't get a ticket number,  Evernote didn't get your report.

I did get an automatic reply with the ticket number, and until now (since last Friday) I didn't get any reply from live persons.

As long as you have a ticket you will get contacted.  The team don't (AFAIK) work weekends,  so today is probably the first time a real person got their hands on your message.  It will be in a queue to be handled.  You should be contacted soon.