Content lost while unsuccessfully trying to edit encrypted note

nvsivacdm

I am using a basic version.

I have few encrypted notes. I tried to edit online in chrome , an encrypted note. 

While I was continuosly clicking the lock button hoping that the window for entering the passphrase opens up, the note suddenly changed to edit mode and all the contents replaced with empty noted and got synced.

I closed the session in chrome and logged out and now opened it in synced mobile app only to see the original encrypted note contents replaced with empty one.

I am trying to undo , trying to contact support. But unfortunately, nothing is available for a basic user like me.

Do i have any other option other than to purchase premium version to restore my old note contents ?

Do i have to bear the brunt and pay up for the encrypted notes feature not working properly ? 

Do I have to pay up for un-doing an accidentally edited/cleared note contents ?

Or do I have a solution ?

Thanks in advance.

evernote passphrase.png

• Level 5*
On 10/20/2018 at 11:55 PM, nvsivacdm said:

Do i have any other option other than to purchase premium version to restore my old note contents ?

You can upgrade for a month to get the note back.  In the future you might want to duplicate any critical notes before you start any editing.  That and create some periodic backups of your notes just in case you accidentally delete one.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived