Shortcut sequence for delete does not work within note

Command + Delete executed when in the note title or in the note body does not delete the note! It should. WTF Evernote? I've got work to do and you're making more work for me with your insensitive and ill-executed changes. Fix this please. ASAP. As well as bring back the delete button and gray the Share button (which is also ugly).

• Level 5*
16 minutes ago, Scott Souchock said:

Command + Delete executed when in the note title or in the note body does not delete the note! It should.

Command + Delete is a note list function

When using Delete in the note title or in the body, you are deleting text

edit935365287_ScreenShot2018-10-20at08_17_32.png.2e9f2f7b6b544ce91f33d9328b01a304.png  However, the Note menu works to delete the note, and indicates the shortcut sequence

Yes, I know it works there but that doesn't make sense. It should work in both places. There should be no distinction. And it's under the Note menu and if I select it from the menu the note is deleted. It's a bug. I should be able to use a keyboard shortcut for something as basic as this no matter where I am on the interface.

• 1 year later...

For anyone else coming across this by search.. This has been bothering me for a long time. There is at least a workaround: in System Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts > App Shortcuts, add a shortcut for Evernote.app with the Menu Title "Delete Note" and whatever hotkey you prefer (other than Cmd-Delete, as MacOS won't allow that).  The command will then work from within the note editor.