How to move back to Evernote from Bear?

Hi 

I've been trying Bear out all year.  I like lots about it, but I'm sick of not being able to share notebooks, and Bear's development timeline has not prioritized this yet. 

I followed the standard instructions for moving back to Evernote -- I exported groups of Bear notes as RTF. But Bear created folders within folders with attachments being separate files. I can't see any way to import this into Evernote. 

Then I tried just dragging and dropping groups of notes from Bear to Evernote. This seemed to work, but large numbers of notes end up just being links to notes in Bear. 

Does anyone have a better solution? I'm doing this on a Macbook Pro running the latest version of Mojave.

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, shambhavi said:

I exported groups of Bear notes as RTF. But Bear created folders within folders with attachments being separate files. I can't see any way to import this into Evernote. 

Ignoring the "folders within folders", how about just importing the individual files.
I haven't used rtf but HTML import works well, with attachments being embedded within a note.

2 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Ignoring the "folders within folders", how about just importing the individual files.
HTML import works well, with attachments being embedded within a note.

Unfortunately, I have too many notes in Bear to do that if by "files" you mean "notes". I'll try HTML and see what happens. 

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, shambhavi said:

Unfortunately, I have too many notes in Bear to do that if by "files" you mean "notes".

When you export, you're ending up with folders, and an rtf/html file representing the note.
My process is to just focus on the rtf/html files.  I would move them to an import folder, or drag them to the Evernote icon.

3 minutes ago, DTLow said:

When you export, you're ending up with folders, and an .rtf file representing the note.
My idea is to just focus on the .rtf files.  I would move them to an import folder, or drag them to the Evernote icon.

Ahhhh.. Okay. I'll try that. the html thing didn't work.

Archived