Can't log in to web version and evernote desktop application

Hi everyone,

After many issue free months of using evernote it's suddenly broken for me after the recent update. Any advice much appreciated!

When I log in on line I get this message "Sorry, we're having some trouble loading Evernote Web.Try reloading the page." Screenshot attached.

I've tried reloading it, signing out and restarting my computer. Nothing. When I click on the support pages they switch into Russian (!?). I've also tried changing browser without any luck.

With the desktop application I just get a dialog saying "Opening Database" and the application freezes.

Is the problem evernote or my computer?

Thank you!

screenshot.png

• Level 5*

I'm not experiencing any access problem; location BC, Canada.
Access is via Mac, iPad, Web.

>>I've lost access to so much important stuff it's a nightmare. 

My data is backed up (html export).  This is my fallback if/when Evernote goes dark.

• Level 5*
On 10/17/2018 at 6:44 AM, J_Kash said:

Hi everyone,

After many issue free months of using evernote it's suddenly broken for me after the recent update. Any advice much appreciated!

When I log in on line I get this message "Sorry, we're having some trouble loading Evernote Web.Try reloading the page." Screenshot attached.

I've tried reloading it, signing out and restarting my computer. Nothing. When I click on the support pages they switch into Russian (!?). I've also tried changing browser without any luck.

With the desktop application I just get a dialog saying "Opening Database" and the application freezes.

Is the problem evernote or my computer?

Thank you!

Have you tried a different browser?

Same here in Tiel, The Netherlands

Posted this in "Evernote Web Client"

Posted 8 minutes ago · Report reply

Hi,

Last week I face troubles starting up EverNote as a webclient. I use Google Chrome, but Win IE also does not work. Both browsers on WIN10 en latest versions.

Everytime when I login (Username and password ARE CORRECT!) I get a EverNote screen with: "Sorry, we’re having some trouble.Try reloading the page."

Help is more then welcome!

regards, Ton

• 10 months later...
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, Elise Armani said:

Was anyone able to regain access? I'm panicking as I too lost a significant amount of important notes.

These were old messages about I'm guessing a temporary internet problem.

For your issue, if you're using the new web version I recommend downgrading as per the note linked below