Difficulty Viewing My Notes

For what seems like the past week or so (ever since I downloaded the latest Windows 10 update?), I've had difficulty viewing my saved notes in my online account.

Immediately after I log in, I see a dialog box (over a grayed-out background that is my saved notes) and which gives me two options:  1) Either exit this box by clicking the "X" in the upper-right corner or 2) select the option to "Take a look" of what's new and/or different in the new user interface of Evernote.  I've selected both options and in either event, I'm directed to a whited-out webpage.  I've tried troubleshooting this issue via the "Help & Learning" section on Evernote's website, but haven't discovered any solutions.

The ONLY time that I've been able to view any of my saved notes since I've experienced this issue is immediately after I save a webpage to my Evernote account using the "Clip to Evernote" extension in the latest version of Google Chrome. Immediately after I use this extension, I'm given an option to view my recently saved note, which I've been able to do.  However, this option only does so much to allow me to circumvent the issue and, thus, is not the remedy that I need to regain the usability that I've recently lost with my Evernote account.

To get a better idea of what I'm experiencing, I attached to this message a Microsoft Word document containing a screenshot of the aforementioned dialog box atop of my grayed-out notes.

Judging by the lack of recent discussions describing such an issue, I get the impression that this problem may be unique to me. Any advice or solutions that anyone may know of would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

Screenshot.docx

Archived