Can't view my notebooks anymore

kluj

Hello

Every time I try to access my notebook a message with the text "Welcome to the new Evernote experince..." pops up. Whether I try to close the tab or click the "look further" the display turns white, not loading or anything.

Any of you tried this?

I'm having the same problem. I log in and get a pop up saying

"Welcome to the new Evernote web experience

We’ve made some changes to make your experience better.

New look and feel

Simpler note-taking experience

Drag and drop to move notes between notebooks"

there's a button to "Take a look " - if I click that or the X to close the window the screen goes blank. My notebooks are behind the popup - so frustrating! 

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, kluj said:

Unfortunately I'm accesing through the web and everything just freezes with the white screen.

I am able to log on, but then the box appears and then white.

Are you accessing the new web beta through Chrome?  It does take a little time to load...

Actually I just tried the web beta and it's taking 3 minutes to load! - reporting now...

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Are you accessing the new web beta through Chrome?  It does take a little time to load...

Actually I just tried the web beta and it's taking 3 minutes to load! - reporting now...

Just tried with Brave Dev and it was quick.  Could be time of day I suppose...

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, CalS said:

Just tried with Brave Dev and it was quick.  Could be time of day I suppose...

Dunno - every other web page was whipping through on Vivaldi (still my 'day browser') but Evernote just sat there.  I understand it could be the site traffic that was the issue,  but still... :( 

- There have been a couple of other EN web users (versions and browsers so far unknown) complaining about their access to notes.

We shall see...  <twirls mustache mysteriously>

Archived