A misprint in Russian

Max Pukhov

Idea

Hi! It`s not so critical in cases of making misprints in languages and we make them everywhere. Evernote service is not the exception. I truly strive to help you guys to provide the leading products of today. Here`s a little notice.

Attached you will find a picture with a misprint in Russian, where the letter "м" should be "т" ("будет").

As a corrector in languages and a trainer, I must say that you need to change some Russian texts in parts because it looks lapidary, clumsy or even without translation.

misprint.png

2 replies to this idea

Hi Max,

Thank you for brining this to our attention. We have made the correction to from "будем" to "будет" and it will reflect on the website shortly.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to submit feedback and provide insight on the Russian translations here at Evernote. I encourage your to visit our translation server where you can review existing translations and continue to add corrections / suggestions. From there you, can report issues with translations yourself using the "Report a problem with this string" button. Those reports go directly to us and help us continue to improve.

Screen_Shot_2018-08-15_at_11_01_06_AM.png

Archived