Note - Share - Copy Shareable Link - Text cut off on right side

I'm trying to convince colleagues to use Evernote, but when I share a note that they can see via their browsers, it always cuts off on the right.  It looks fine in my note and the note is not even a half-screen wide (I always write notes with Note window open on left or right half of screen). 

And it's not web-browser tab size either.  I share a note that is not even half screen wide, and when attempting to display the Shareable link on a full screen browser, it still cuts off text along the right-side even though there are tons of white space on the left and right side of browser page.  Is there a way to make sharing Notes look better?

Nobody I work with wants to use Evernote because it does not share well (nobody wants to show content that gets cut-off on right)?  I'm a long time Paid Evernote user and getting ready to toss it out the window and move to OneNote (free). This seems so simple!!! lol

Thank you, Doug

2 hours ago, ddawsonb said:

OneNote (free).

I don't know what Evernote Business might offer, but it's a tough fight.  In US at least MS is virtual monopoly. No way majority of my colleagues are coming off OneNote not matter how convincing an argument I could make that Evernote is better as long as OneNote is adequate.  Likewise there's 2 guys that love their Mac Books. Everyone else....  Employer supplied Dells running MS. Me, I'll copy/paste from Evernote to team OneNote all day long, leaving them to muck around in that mess. Regardless the public links should work.  I lack long term experience, but to the extent I've used them they've been slick.  Edge, IE, Chrome, and Firefox; always Win 10 underneath.  However my experience with web in general is finicky and highly version dependent.

I've made a generic example, all of my real notes have company proprietary stuff on them. 

But this is a bit different (much simpler than showing attachments) example of pretty much just a 2 column table with tons of empty margin space on a 1080p screen, but yet displaying the public URI chops off part of right-hand column.

I've taken almost the full screen screen-capture to show what I mean.  And this is just one example.  But I have many different types of 2 column tables for tracking projects and if I share a public link (to share status with a co-worker), my notes are always cut-off on the right.  And this particular note was meant to show with Evernote note window on left or right half of screen (I like to work with 2 apps each on their own half of screen).  So the content is not wide at all.  Yet putting the public link into browser (plenty of real-estate on either side of the columns) it will always chop off that right side.  I'm just trying to figure out how I'd fix.  Is this a funky EverNote bug?

Snap 2018-10-09 at 21.31.10.png

Archived