Issue with New Look box on Login

pmcirullo

@Scott T. I am having exactly the same problem. Cannot get past the pop up. I have tried pressing the x and also clicking on take a look but each time I just get a blank page. Very frustrating as I have a lot of things that I need to get done to meet my deadlines and I now do not have access. Please advise

Capture.PNG

I too am having the same problem. I can't get the popup to go away.  I've clicked the "X" and I've clicked "take a tour" and all that happens is the screen goes blank.  I am unable to access my notes.

I managed to log in on a friends tablet and it let me click the X to remove the pop up, since then it has also removed it on my laptop too so I have full function again. Might be worth a try if you haven't already done it and if you have access to a tablet that you can log in on.

• Ex Employees

For those having the problem, it would be great if you could provide us some details, as we're unable to reproduce it at the moment.

What operating system and browser are you running? Are you running any ad blockers or pop-up blocker plugins? Are you running any other plugins that might modify the page?

Thanks!

Hey Scott T.

Was experiencing this issue until I disabled a plug-in (cvim) and reloaded the page.

Now I can access my notes even after re-enabling cvim. Not sure if specific if a cvim or evernote issue, seems like a conflict with evernote and some plugins.

• Ex Employees

Thanks @cshaw87! I'm able to reproduce it using the cVim plugin. I imagine there is some other set of plugins that are causing the problem as well. I'm leaning towards AdBlock Plus or uBlock Origin or something, as we have Google Analytics on that dialog. But, I wasn't able to get it to happen.

I'll send this information over to the team. Maybe it will at least help them see if they can make a fix that might help out this, as well as other extensions.

@ScottT

I am using Chrome on a Windows machine.  You seem to have an issue with the Norton Security Toolbar extension.  I disabled the extension and was able to Take the Tour.  Now Evernote is working fine after I re-enabled the extension and logged in again.

Thanks,

• Ex Employees

FYI, looks like we have a potential fix for this (at least in the reproduceable case for cVim). Should probably go out by end of next week, pending any issues preventing our next code release.

Archived