Evernote won't stay pinned in Vivaldi!

druidkat7

Hi! ?

I am writing to mention a bit of a bug/oversight that the Evernote development team needs to be made aware of. I am currently writing this message in Chrome/Chromium because it just so happens to be the browser I have open at the moment for various reasons. But ultimately, my browser of choice is Vivaldi, a browser that runs on the Chrome engine.

One thing I've noticed about Vivaldi is that when I go to use Evernote, and try to pin the tab, it won't stay pinned if I reboot the browser and/or my laptop. 

But if I use Chrome, and I pin Evernote to a tab, it stays pinned. (Note: I don't run Firefox because Mozilla's drastic changes left me with very few extensions to play with, plus it's an even more of a resource hog than Chrome/Vivaldi). This has become a bit of a vexing matter, because Vivaldi is the browser I use the most.

Is there any particular reason why Evernote won't stay pinned in Vivaldi? Is Vivaldi so little-known a browser (despite its being built on the Chrome engine, thus able to use Chrome's extensions) that Evernote developers haven't figured out a fix for this kind of thing? 

Consider me both curious and slightly miffed. ?

Kat 

Archived