Feature Request: Customization for the Note Header Bar

DTLow

Idea

10 replies to this idea

Please add the icons back OR add the ability to customize the icons that appear in the Note header/toolbar like previous versions. With Windows, the buttons are there, but now on a Mac they are gone. I cannot remember all the Apple Shortcuts!!

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Vik Gupta said:

Annotate as pdf

Annotate image

email a copy

reminder

Let me add: Delete, of course

And then it would be necessary that these buttons are available from the toolbar customisation menu. There are a few you suggest which I (almost) never use, so i would like to have the choice, that's what the toolbar customisation is for.

Of course... Delete button ... how could I forget?

Also, when I annotate, why is the "show annotation summary" checked by default? Just another "click" ... Why? Why?

toolbar customization... isn't that a concept from 1994 Windows ???? I wonder if it still exists...

• Like 1

Updates are updates I understand but why remove functionality that increases the end users efficiency?  Reminder, Print, Delete were functions that I used multiple times a day on the header bar and now they require multiple clicks to get to.  Please add the icons back OR add the ability to customize the icons that appear in the Note header/toolbar like previous versions. 

• Like 1
On 11/2/2018 at 8:14 AM, Neoslayer said:

Updates are updates I understand but why remove functionality that increases the end users efficiency?  Reminder, Print, Delete were functions that I used multiple times a day on the header bar and now they require multiple clicks to get to.  Please add the icons back OR add the ability to customize the icons that appear in the Note header/toolbar like previous versions. 

Couldn't agree more.  Seems like EN is going backwards

• Like 1