Lost Notes

Maddie Webster-Harris

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Which app were you using when it closed?

Typically when someone finds that all notes are gone it is because they have accidentally logged into a second account.  Any chance this is the case?

The same thing happened to me twice. I wrote up a page of notes on my computer, but when I checked my phone, then on my work computer, none of the work was saved. Luckily, I left the web page up on my personal computer, so I just copied and pasted it into a word document. 

The noted was saved; I saw the saved symbol. I don't know what is going on with this glitch. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, NicoLove said:

The same thing happened to me twice. I wrote up a page of notes on my computer, but when I checked my phone, then on my work computer, none of the work was saved. Luckily, I left the web page up on my personal computer, so I just copied and pasted it into a word document. 

The noted was saved; I saw the saved symbol. I don't know what is going on with this glitch. 

I just tried a new note on the web platform.  
The note was sync'd instantly, even without clicking the done botton

Note:  The sync process is    device   <>   server   <>   device
            This is executed via the internet

There are three sync steps when you talk about your computer, phone, work computer
One recommendation is to make sure you sync your devices when switching devices.

Archived