Click actions do not work

Hello,

I use two monitors in my workspace. Evernote is normally running full screen in one of them.

But quite often Evernote does not react to mouse click actions on the screen area. Oddly enough, keyboard shortcut combinations will work (ALT-F for example will jump to the File menu).

Anyone else experiencing this problem? It's been going on for a while though.

Thanks

Pierre

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Pierre Menard said:

Hello,

I use two monitors in my workspace. Evernote is normally running full screen in one of them.

But quite often Evernote does not react to mouse click actions on the screen area. Oddly enough, keyboard shortcut combinations will work (ALT-F for example will jump to the File menu).

Anyone else experiencing this problem? It's been going on for a while though.

Thanks

Pierre

I have not seen this.  Does it occur all the time or just sometimes? 

Do you use a text expander of any sort?  With my text expander I haven't noticed any mouse issues but I have seen some keyboard issues from time to time.  More to do with the expander than EN though.

It does occur quiet often. My graphics card supports multiple displays, so I connect the laptop to a flat monitor via HDMI cable and I extend my workspace.

This only happens with Evernote, no problem with other programs.

Weird, I know.

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, Pierre Menard said:

It does occur quiet often. My graphics card supports multiple displays, so I connect the laptop to a flat monitor via HDMI cable and I extend my workspace.

This only happens with Evernote, no problem with other programs.

Weird, I know.

For sure.  I use two monitors as well.  Sometimes a File - Exit will clear “screen” issues.  

Click actions do not work

this generally happens & i really hate it ..

Be that as it may, regularly Evernote does not respond to mouse click activities on the screen region. Strangely, console alternate route mixes will work (ALT-F for instance will hop to the File menu). 

Any other person encountering this issue? It's been continuing for some time however.

well, dont worry if you need assistance related to technical be comfortable to share with us  - Acer Support

Archived