Features no longer work

I have 2 problems and 2 comments:

Problems:

1. After downloading the latest version of Evernote, I can no longer access my Evernotes on my computer from either the button I have placed on my Start page or from the Evernote listing in the Start menu. I can still get to the web version, but both are supposed to work.

2. After downloading the previous version of Evernote, tags I added in the Evernote dialog box when saving the clip no longer showed up in my stored notes. That is still the case. I have to pull up the full set of notebooks and add the tags there -- doable, but inconvenient, and I should not have to use workarounds like that.

Comments:

1. It seems that every software update comes with a new set of problems --- i.e., something else that I can no longer do while using Evernote. If this continues, I will have to discontinue using Evernote.

2. It took me forever to figure out how to contact you for support. You should make this easier since Evernote seems to have lots of problems.

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you as to how to restore my ability to use the features described above.

Ron

• Level 5*

Hi.  Don't know why your shortcuts would have stopped working,  but the quickest fix is probably to uninstall Evernote,  restart your device and re-download / reinstall.  As to your tags not showing,  Are you adding them manually as below,  or are they added in Clipper Options?

I had neither of these problems when updating my own system,  so it doesn't seem to be a particular issue with Evernote - you can check with them on  https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or https://twitter.com/evernotehelps if the support link won't work for you.  

(This forum is mainly supported by other users like me)

Edit - sorry,  forgot the image.

1869533693_ScreenClip4.png.8a8040b9e4b354019a2eb6e3c3a93c5e.png

Thanks Gazumped. I'll try reinstalling. And thanks for the links to Evernote Help. I could not find a link on the Evernote site. I will save this in case I have issues in the future, which seems to occur with each update download. Again, Thanks!

Archived