switters

Why can't I add tags to content saved with Chrome extension?

I have the Chrome web clipper extension installed. When I save content to a shared notebook, it says "tags not supported." This was not the case in the past. Why has this feature disappeared? 

Hi. What OS,  which version of Evernote,  and are you the owner of the shared notebook or a user authorised to view and edit?  Are these tags that you have used before,  or know are already present in the notebook?

Mac OS X Mojave, latest stable version of Chrome, Evernote 7.5.1. I am not the owner of the notebooks. I am trying to add tags that have already been used in the notebook, but I can't even bring up the tag interface. It says "tags not supported". 

Hmmn. Agree that's not expected; have you tried uninstalling and re-downloading / installing the Chrome extension?  If that didn't work I'd suggest you raise a support ticket.  I've moved on to a mini-Chrome browser (Vivaldi) and tags seem to be working OK for me...

I just reinstalled the extension and it still says tags not supported. I'll submit a support ticket. This only happens with shared notebooks so I'm pretty sure it's a bug or limitation and not an issue with my setup. Happens on all 3 of my computers. 

• Like 1