Images not syncing to web

I have a note with 6 images in it. The note size is 155kb. The images show up fine in the desktop version of Evernote, but they don't appear in the web client. I want to share the note with someone, but I want the images in the note also. What's going wrong here? It seems to think it's syncing fine.

I'm running the latest version of EN for Windows - 6.15.3.7881

I have notes I previously synced with images that show up fine (before I did the latest update, not sure if that's just a coincidence of not).

• Level 5*

Hi.  What sort of a web connection do you have?  The note structure will appear and the note should then populate the images - they're rather small from your overall note size,  but they may still take a few seconds to appear...  Just to check these are actual images and not (forinstance) links into another page where the images are hosted?  Sometimes you may have access to those images,  but Evernote the app will not...

Thanks gazumped for your thoughts. These are definitely images. It's weird actually - yesterday it all seemed fine in the end. The shared link opened the note and the images did now display. BUT, having a look this morning in the web client, the images on that note DON'T display.... grrrr!

So I've checked the note by going to it's shared URL in an incognito window..... and they DO display! So weird. Maybe it's something locally with my PC, not sure. I cleared cache yesterday which doesn't seem to have helped.

I'm just gonna soldier on and hope it goes away by itself, the old ostrich technique.

Have you heard the joke about this. I'm making it up, but this is the general gist.

One morning a group of arts students and an IT student are driving to uni when out of nowhere their car cuts out. Coasting along, they quickly decide to pull over to the side of the road. Once safely stopped, they try to start it up again, but to no avail - the car simply won't start. A discussion ensues - none of them are mechanically minded. Then the IT student pipes up - "we should try winding the windows down. Waiting a few seconds, then winding them back up again".

Archived