Evernote 7.5: Copy Classic Note Link?

Pre Evernote 7.5  I could click on a note and use control-option to retrieve a classic note link.  I can't seem to find it now after updating to Evernote 7.5.  Does anyone know how to copy a classic note link in Evernote  7.5?  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks.

Evernote Version 7.5 (457109 Direct)

macOS 10.12.6

DTLow, Thank you for your helpful reply.  After your post confirmed that the classic note link could still be retrieved in Evernote  7.5  I realized  I did something foolish yesterday right before  I updated to the latest Evernote.   I tried to set up a keyboard shortcut for "Copy Classic Note Link."  That was a failure.  I didn't realize that it would interfere with the old tried and true click-on-note-control-option method.  In any case, I deleted the failed keyboard shortcut, and all is now well.  I wish there was an easy way of retrieving the classic note link just from the window of a given note.  I frequently have many note windows open at a time and it would definitely speed up my workflow.  Thanks again for replying.

screenshot.png.1b9e1cc3aab22d7daee1fa4ae98660c9.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dr. Bull said:

I wish there was an easy way of retrieving the classic note link just from the window of a given note.  I frequently have many note windows open at a time and it would definitely speed up my workflow.

Thats a good idea.  You should post it as a feature request; it can go under the ... more menu

Archived