Reminders

edgesport

I have set reminders on many notes but I can't find them.  Where is a listing of all open reminders in Evernote?  The reminders are appearing at the day and time I have set but if I don't act on the reminder immediately it goes away never to be seen again.  

• Level 5*

On my Mac, the reminders section is at the top of the note list
I use the caret to display the section.451834807_ScreenShot2018-09-21at08_38_53.png.2e34a9fed109f97bf2643fcd71b5cdc8.png

I can also do a search     reminderOrder:*

Other search terms are
reminderTime
reminderDoneTime

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, edgesport said:

I have set reminders on many notes but I can't find them.  Where is a listing of all open reminders in Evernote?  The reminders are appearing at the day and time I have set but if I don't act on the reminder immediately it goes away never to be seen again.  

You can also create saved searches for dated reminders using combinations of remindertime and reminderdonetime.

For example, remindertime:day -remindertime:day+1 -reminderdonetime:* finds all reminders for today and remindertime:* -remindertime:day -reminderdonetime:* finds all reminders that are late.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Michael Goulding said:

In the windows app side view mode you can add a 'reminder time' column. Along with a saved search as suggested and makes for a good forward looking task/project list.

Icing on the cake is to save the view with the saved search.  That way if you only want to see the sorted reminder date column with the search(s), you can.  Also the columns can be reordered to have reminder time first if you like.  Method I use, FWIW. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2018 at 2:59 PM, CalS said:

Icing on the cake is to save the view with the saved search.  That way if you only want to see the sorted reminder date column with the search(s), you can.  Also the columns can be reordered to have reminder time first if you like.  Method I use, FWIW

Dafont 123Movies FileHippo

hi i think it's a good method me too personally i use it

Archived