Introducing 'Templates' for Evernote Read more... ×
Notebook Limit Increase Read more... ×
annah

Evernote for iOS 8.16 Released

Idea

Hey y'all, 8.16 is now available in the App Store!

New:

• We’ve added support for Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12 to make Evernote even more flexible! You can now create custom voice commands to: view a note, notebook, space, or saved search; create a new camera note or audio note; copy a note link to the clipboard; or print the current note. Whew!

Fixed:

• If you were using split view on iPad, dragging an image into a note would make it scroll to the top, which was super annoying. Now the cursor will stay right where you left it.
  • Somewhere along the way, the app forgot how to save reminders that didn’t have a due date. But now everything is back the way it used to be.
  • We had a security issue where you could see the note list or last note after you reloaded the app, even if the passcode lock was enabled. That was a big fail, but we fixed it.
  • Adding images to a note in a joined notebook would sometimes cause a crash, but no more.

Let us know of any issues and feedback you may have. Thanks! 
  • Like 2

3 replies to this idea

I posted screenshots of Evernote actions in Siri Shortcuts at 

On 9/18/2018 at 8:24 AM, annah said:

Hey y'all, 8.16 is now available in the App Store!

New:

• We’ve added support for Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12 to make Evernote even more flexible! You can now create custom voice commands to: view a note, notebook, space, or saved search; create a new camera note or audio note; copy a note link to the clipboard, or print the current note. Whew!

@annah, I am enjoying the new Siri Shortcuts.  Have not attempted them on my Apple Watch yet.  I am finding the simplicity of use to be very attractive for my business workflow.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this idea...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.