Evernote Web Beta [Issues with reminders and forced notebook selection]

SvenForrest

Idea

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

@SvenForrest Thank you for your feedback!

I wanted to let you know that I slightly altered the title of this thread to better reflect the topics you address.

This was done so that the subject of the topic is more clear, and can be more easily recognized by users who want to share similar thoughts and feedback.

Additionally, we've relayed your feedback to our development teams, and will continue to monitor the responses/replies to this thread.

At this time, I do not have any specific as to if, or when, the issues you outlined will be updated or addressed.

However, I'll follow-up when more information is available.

As always, feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any other questions or concerns!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, SvenForrest said:

I am forced to choose a notebook before I can make a note.

I'm guessing you're testing the web beta version.  I've moved the discussion to the feedback forum

I agree; the notebook selection screen isn't a good idea.  
The default notebook should be used if no notebook is selected

I'm also experiencing this when I log in to Evernote for Web using a basic Evernote account. 

note: there is a workaround - You CAN get it to start creating notes in a particular notebook without asking every time, but you have to make sure to select the notebook from the notebook list before you click New Note!

Archived