catsknit

Import Folder not all imported

I just added about 25 files to my usual Import Folder.  About 1/3 of them successfully made it into Evernote. The rest are still sitting in the original folder.  I can right click and send them to Evernote but what's going on? It's not an upload limit because I've only used 2% of my monthly upload this month. 

the only thing I can think of that changed was that I changed the rubric from Keep to Delete today. I'd formerly had it as delete but recently had to reinstall EN after a hard drive format and didn't realize it had defaulted to Keep everything. 

I have tried signing out and closing EN, opening and re-signing in, no change. 

Using Windows 6.14

1 hour ago, catsknit said:

I just added about 25 files to my usual Import Folder.  About 1/3 of them successfully made it into Evernote. The rest are still sitting in the original folder.  I can right click and send them to Evernote but what's going on? It's not an upload limit because I've only used 2% of my monthly upload this month. 

the only thing I can think of that changed was that I changed the rubric from Keep to Delete today. I'd formerly had it as delete but recently had to reinstall EN after a hard drive format and didn't realize it had defaulted to Keep everything. 

I have tried signing out and closing EN, opening and re-signing in, no change. 

Using Windows 6.14

Did you add the folders to the import folder via a scanning app?  IAC, if you File - Exit EN and restart any files left in the import folder should be imported then.

CalS, Not from scanner no.  These were pdfs I had in Dropbox that I moved into the "into Evernote" folder.

Dave, I'll try the new folder and see.  (currently on a different computer)

thanks

Well, that worked.  No idea why the other one didn't but that cleared it up and it's working fine now.  Thanks for the suggestion

• Like 2

Just now, Dave-in-Decatur said:

My daughter has a cat, and knits; but if you've actually trained your cats to knit, you may be onto something.

When I had a cat, she knew how to un-knit!

• Haha 1

LOL, yes cats are much better at un-knitting than knitting!

Thanks again for the suggestion

• Haha 1