Setting reminders for notes on web

• 4 months later...
  • Level 5*
53 minutes ago, markjl said:

Where do you see reminders?

As previously mentioned, you don't want to be using the new beta version; it doesn't have the full set of features

Focus (mouse pointer) on a note in the note list and you will see a reminder icon
805552649_ScreenShot2019-01-15at07_38_21.png.bc512b04e464223e12ff043706ff1edb.png

• Like 1

Yes thank you.

I'm between a rock and a hard place.

I like using the web. The old version has reminders but no table functions (add rows and columns)

The new beta version has table functions but no reminders  ... :-)

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 11:28 PM, Scott T. said:

@markjl It's on our list and being actively looked at right now. I can't give a date for implementation, but we're definitely not forgetting it.

Hi Scott, could I remind you to add reminder function for the web client:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5
On 1/8/2020 at 3:28 PM, AndreasM said:

So, it is almost 11/2 year, users are complaining about that missing feature!!!

But, EN is working on this, correct?

If you wanted to, Andreas, you could get the answer by following the link given by Scott two posts before yours. But sarcasm is faster and cheaper, right?

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

Any updates on Reminders for the new Web version?  I use them religiously with Nozbe.  If I go back to the old web version, I can't access templates.  
I do really LOVE evernote and don't know where I would be without you guys!

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. "Us guys" here are mainly other users, though Evernote staff do look in. But I'll take it. :) Reminders may be the most-requested feature for the Web client. I'm in v. 6.11 in Opera, and still no sign of them. It's a pain to switch between the two versions to get specific features, e.g., reminders vs. templates. At the moment, though, it's the only possibility for Evernote Web.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...