Release Notes for v. 6.14

These are the "release notes for v. 6.14 that show when I click on "Check for Updates".

Release Notes for Version 6.14

Notice anything different about us? We’ve updated our look to reflect our renewed purpose: helping you focus on what matters most. You’ll see a new design style, color palette, and fonts — we even gave our elephant a makeover!

REALLY? C'mon, Evernote, give us a break.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Major Major said:

I don't understand your issue.  
Personally, I've ignored the Branding hype.  If you don't want to install it, just ignore the release.

• Level 5
1 hour ago, Major Major said:

These are the "release notes for v. 6.14 that show when I click on "Check for Updates".

Release Notes for Version 6.14

Notice anything different about us? We’ve updated our look to reflect our renewed purpose: helping you focus on what matters most. You’ll see a new design style, color palette, and fonts — we even gave our elephant a makeover!

Yes, this is the exciting, awesome, really super-cool (and anything else that sounds like a 13-year-old with a new lunchbox) rebranding. Feel free to join the dumping-on at:

• Level 5

FWIW, the new Android version 8.3 also has only that for its release notes. Beyond pointless, since it is actually opposite to the purpose of release notes! Especially since both of these versions have actually fixed some bugs, and you'd think they'd want to tell us that. Impossible to understand what thought process if any is at work here. Or to understand how the updated look reflects the "renewed purpose" of "helping focus on what matters most."

Archived