Wish list for Evernote users (who bought the subscription again after the promotion)

So, after messing around with alternatives for a long period of time caused by the fact that the price of the subscription went up and Evernote wasn’t planing to develop the features that I would like to see, I payed for the subsciption at a reduced price and here I am again. Not surprisingly the things that I find incredibly annoying with Evernote are still there and they always make me want to consider other options (obviously, I find some things preferable to alternatives). Anyway I wanted to create a thread in which people can express their issues with the Evernote apps on apple products, so that someone might read it and do something about it. Let me write a couple of candidates:

1. Share sheet on iOS lacks options, and lacks the positivity to append something to an existing note. It’s frustrating on iPad and impossible on iPhone.

2. I cant reorder notebooks via drag and drop (on the Mac if I remember correctly you still can’t arrange notes manually)

3. I want to be able to save searches, since there is an entire tab that is just search.

4. Turning notes to notebooks and turning notebooks into stacks and combining notes in stacks is either difficult to find or impossible (I asked about creating stacks the support team)

5. Displaying full pdf and doc documents in a note on iPad like is posible on the Mac should be a must.

So, the new logo is nice, but give me please stuff to hang on to the app.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Endemite said:

Anyway I wanted to create a thread in which people can express their issues with the Evernote apps on apple products, so that someone might read it and do something about it.

I don't understand why you want to do this in a "thread".  There is entire forums for comments and feature requests.

Its also easier to respond if you submit issues in individual topics.

Archived