Evernote Login problem

I'm going around in desperate circles with my Evernote account and my wife's.  Whenever I try to login using my Google account (hodorbaker@gmail.com), it logs me into my wife's Evernote account (dog.pony@gmail.com).  It does this even when I go into her account and disable access for the device I'm using.  It does this consistently across most devices (except my tablet) and web browsers.  There doesn't seem to be a way for me to use the Android app to create a non-Google login for my account, so I can't login to Evernote via the username and password method.  This seems like a giant problem to me.

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so authentication issues are a bit outside our remit.  There's a lost password process on the website however (Evernote.com) - it might be instructive if you go through that process for both your own,  and your wife's email addresses...

• Level 5*

When you say you're logging into Evernote on your Android device, were you ever logged out? You should make sure that you've signed out of Evernote first: Settings / Account Info / Sign Out (it's way at the bottom). Then you should be prompted to sign in again, and when that's done, you'll be having your notes synced down to your device.

Yup, that's what should happen.  I logged out several times and got the same result.  

I just have the basic product, but this seems like the kind of issue that the Evernote developers would want to know about and I can't figure out another way to report it.

Archived