Using In-App hyperlinks between Notes in 'DIFFERENT' Note-books - Opens the Note in 'All Notes' view... Correct???

I'm running v6.14.5.7671 on a Windows 10, 64-bit laptop

Since discovering EN In-App hyperlinks a month ago, I'm now using them a lot, and it has made my organisation of notes very user-friendly imho, especially when combined with EN standard features of Stacks/Notebooks and Tags. (Note  - I have about 200 Notebooks arranged/nested inside approx 12 Stacks)

For example - inside the one Notebook, I will create a Note that serves as a TOC (Table of Contents) for all other Notes inside that Notebook.  The TOC is named such that it appears at the very top of all notes inside the list ( i sort by Title, and use characters or numbers to get it to the top note position).  The TOC includes an EN Table, and that table has many in-app links to all other notes that are in the SAME Notebook...then navigating to-and-from the TOC and individual notes, is a breeze...much better than scrolling or searching. 

Until today, I've been very happy with using a TOC-Note and In-App EN links (got the idea from some comment/ website)...but then when I tried In-App links between notes that live in DIFFERENT Notebooks...well....YES, it still navigates/takes me to the note I wanted... however it does NOT take me to the Notebook where the Note lives!?  Instead it opens the note in 'ALL NOTES' view.

Is this correct?   ...or is it an issue?

Cheers Rick

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, RavBoy said:

Is this correct?   ...or is it an issue?

It is correct.  I think it is how things are designed at the moment.

FYI, if you didn't know, you can click on the caret to the right of the notebook name (when the mouse is hovered in that line) in the note header area to go to the notebook.

Image.png.84d72c58cab8a0a38df0acddbd355e20.png

BINGO... No i didn't know that. Awesome that's the solution :-)))))  cheers

45 minutes ago, CalS said:

you can click on the caret to the right of the notebook name (when the mouse is hovered in that line) in the note header area to go to the notebook.

Image.png.84d72c58cab8a0a38df0acddbd355e20.png

Archived