Drag and Drop / Multi Select Missing

Although I have been using the app for a long time on both iPhone and iPad only today have I noticed that there appears to be no drag and drop support or the ability to perform actions on multiple notes at the same time - add a tag for example or move multiple notes to a notebook. The former has been with us on iOS for about a year, the latter for ever.

Whilst I down on the iOS app, why is there no ability to manage your notes by tag on the iOS app? No tag cloud or tag list, basically you can search a tag and that is it.

I suspect the focus is now more on business use, but most of the features they have added under that title I see no use for either in personal or business life.  Probably time they spent time on basic features (multiple highlight colors).

Winge over.

Ian

• Level 5*

IMG_2519.thumb.png.5d7e256975e04d2d403c659b1faaf575.pngConfirmed - there is no multi-select

There are drag and drop features for iPad Pro

Not sure about your tag complaint.
We have the tag filter as per my screenshot.
We can also add tags from the list to a note

Thanks for the reply.

I have the iPad Pro and although I can select multiple notes, it doesn't seem to me I can do much with them.  What I was trying to do was add the same tag to multiple notes.  This doesn't appear to be possible.

On tags what I am looking for is doing away with notebooks altogether and rely on tags but in iOS there appear to be no tag listing such as on the desktop in the left column or as there is in Bear.

Thanks

Ian

• Level 5*
11 minutes ago, taguntumi said:

On tags what I am looking for is doing away with notebooks altogether and rely on tags but in iOS there appear to be no tag listing such as on the desktop in the left column or as there is in Bear.

IMG_2520.jpg.ad01183ac48bb67a64cc5ee5f0fb6907.jpg

IMG_2521.jpg.b7ee67a7565ea9ccd3e15322a6ea1760.jpg

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, taguntumi said:

Thanks but what I'm after is a list of tags that I can click and see all notes associated with that tag as in the iOS version.  Your screen shot is basically just allocating a tag to one note.

Back to my first post; a screenshot of the tag filter

Archived