After upgrade to latest Evernote for Android 8.3, some note CAN'T open

I'm using Android 8.0 system, Sony Xperia XZs. After recent upgrade of evernote from Google Play, current version is 8.3. I find several notes once open, the content disappear. And it seems these problematic notes are just those notes I've opened before the upgrade. Other notes are just find.

I've checked evernote web, those problematic notes can be opened successfully. I have also tried to reboot the device, clear the trash, and the sync status is OK, network has no problem, finally I've also tried to uninstall then reinstall the evernote on Android, but the problem still persist.

Does anyone also encounter this problem? How to address it?

Sorry, it's not about thise problem but i nedd some help. After the now version of Evernote the app begin to wrote tle list when i need to wrote "-" ond space. How i can off it, or its a new feature and i have not any ways, and must to live with that useless option.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Bon96 said:

Sorry, it's not about thise problem but i nedd some help. After the now version of Evernote the app begin to wrote tle list when i need to wrote "-" ond space. How i can off it, or its a new feature and i have not any ways, and must to live with that useless option.

Please don't hijack other user's topic; your question isn't related. I answered you already in your other post elsewhere in the forum.

Archived